Please see the below information on our new and improved online ordering system at Peter's Weston Market. We thank you in advance for your support and for shopping with us! We appreciate your patience, flexibility, and understanding during this difficult time. As we have limited employees and resources, we will not be making exceptions to the below ordering system unless there is an urgent emergency. Remember, each of our customers are equally important to us. We promise that we want nothing more than to fill your order and provide the best customer service we can, but we also need YOUR help in following our process so that we can get to every customer.
We will be
limiting the number of orders we will take each day.
This is to ensure we don't fall behind and can give our employees the rest they deserve. We will turn off the form when we hit that limit. This also depends on the size of orders.
We are requesting that you try you best to only place
1 order per week per household, especially for large orders.
A "large order" is an order with 30 or more list items. Note that large orders may limit our # of orders we can take a day (for example, a large order may take us 1 hour to shop vs a smaller order can take us 15 minutes).
We will not be taking additions to orders
when we call you to pick up your order or notify you that we will be delivering shortly. Nor will we be taking additions if you call us.
If you place more than 1 order in a week, they will be rung up separately - we will not combine.
We want to stress that this is an EMERGENCY SERVICE. If you can shop for yourself or have a friend or neighbor that can shop for you, please consider this before placing your order. It would be a shame if those who really need this service weren’t able to receive it. Remember we will be limiting the # of customers in our store, but you can make a reservation on OpenTable ahead of time.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Placing the Order: Place your order online by completing the form below. We have broken it out by department, please enter in the items for each department with quantity number and specify if you are OK with substitutions or NOT OK with substitutions. See "What's Available" for more information and "Deli Sandwiches" for our sandwich menu.
2) Payment: We are excited to say that you can now place your credit card information into the form (which is secure). There will be a $5 service fee on all orders placed as of April 11, 2020 and moving forward. This is in order to continue to be able to provide this service to offset the costs of shopping and payment processing.
3) Payment/Form Logistics: You will receive an email from us telling you that your order was received. Stripe will securely keep your card number which we will charge after shopping. You will see one charge for the service fee right away and then a final charge for the total cost of your order when we are done shopping. During the first few days of launching this platform, you may still receive a call to confirm credit card information. This is just until we are sure that the form is working correctly and the “kinks” are all worked out. We will not charge your card twice - don't worry!
4) Picking Up Your Order: You will receive a call or a text from our shopper when we are done shopping letting you know that your order is ready for pick up - as stated above, we will not be taking any additions to your order. We keep all food refrigerated, or in the freezer or warmer depending on the required temperature, while we wait for your arrival. Please arrive promptly as we do have limited space. When you get to the store, call 203-227-2066 and let us know that you are here - please provide your order number and the last name on your order.
5) Delivery Service: As this is an emergency service, we cannot deliver to every customer. We are asking that you only use this service if you absolutely cannot do curbside pick-up (i.e., you or someone in your household is unwell or you are a senior). We are only delivering to Weston households at this time. We cannot guarantee the time that it will be delivered, but assume that if you are high risk, you will be home. We encourage you to utilize pick up service, which has just as much contact as delivery (none), or shop in our store if you are able to.
6) Timing: As of April 11, 2020, we are operating at filling orders approx. 2-3 days after they are received. Note that this might change and we will update on our Facebook page and here on our website. Effective 4/11/2020, we will only be accepting orders Monday-Saturday, in order to give our shoppers and employees a day of rest.
Due to current demand, we cannot guarantee that every item on your list will be available. Brands & organic options are limited at this time so please give us broad requests (ex. Whole Milk, Pasta, Chicken Breasts) instead of brand names. We will do our very best to fill your order and will make substitutions to the next closest item when needed, unless you specify you do not want any. In that case, we will skip to the next item on your list.
As we are not set up for online inventory/shopping and this is an emergency, temporary service, we will not be able to provide you with a total for your order until it is completed.